Welcome to Camp All-Star- an exciting youth summer camp where girls and boys ages 8-16 come to develop athletic ability and learn important life skills through a wide variety of activities and experiences.
What makes Camp All-Star unique?
Our unique commitment to our sports program, in conjunction with our traditional sleep-away camp atmosphere, makes us stand out. Our flexible 1,2,3,4 or 5-week sessions are a popular choice with families today. Campers can customize their daily programs by completing an activity selection form at regisrtation. They are also given the opportunity to re-customize their schedules on the first Wednesday of each 2-week session.
At Camp All-Star, children have fun, make new friends, and learn new things in a safe, comfortable environment. Campers are gently encouraged to develop confidence and self-esteem while learning new athletic skills. Summer at Camp All-Star is a unique, character building experience that will produce life-long camp memories!
- Every camp activity has the potential to make a positive difference in kids' lives.
- Sportsmanship is an integral part of competition.
- Each person is unique and should be treated with respect and kindness.
- Camp counselors serve as role models for campers. Positive relationships between counselors and campers build confidence and self-esteem.
- Camp should be fun! Playing is the work of children as they learn about the world and their place in it.
- To build each camper’s self-esteem
- To promote regular physical activity, values, and sportsmanship
- To provide kids with the life skills to become leaders
- To create a stimulating athletic community whereby campers become better players in their particular sports
Health Care and Medical Services
The health and safety of each of our campers is a top priority. A registered nurse is on duty at the camp health centers 24 hours a day, and a doctor is on call at all times. All medications are held and dispensed by a nurse. In case of emergency, campers will be transported immediately to the Maine Medical Center in nearby Augusta.