1. Eyes- find the rim as soon as you catch the ball “aim small, miss small.”
2. Hands- You should have hands up and ten fingers pointing to the ceiling when you are getting ready to catch and shoot. Once you catch the ball should be in the middle of the ball.
3. Arms- Quick to your pocket- You should create a shooting window to shoot through.
4. Legs- You should have your legs down and ready and “live low.”
5. Fast Feet- Your feet should be ready when you catch the ball with either “ball in the air, feet in the air” or “1-2 step.”
6. Follow Thru- Make sure to hold your follow thru.
*Our basketball summer camp is aimed at teaching kids about the game of basketball including the rules and regulations as well as tips and techniques to play the game more competitively and effectively. Come join Camp All-Star this summer and take your game to the next level!