Take your hockey game to the next level!
At CAS Hockey Academy, you can maximize your hockey game while having fun and meeting new friends at one of the best hockey camps in New England.
Our hockey camp specializes in teaching kids skills, techniques and rules of the game. Our ability to provide individualized instruction and skill training helps them become an improved hockey player.
Hockey Sessions will consist of:
Power Skating and Agility Skating
- Forward and backwards skating
- Stopping and Starting
- Forward and backwards cross-overs
- Fun games and activities that will improve skating, speed and confidence
Skills and Drills
- Basic and advanced stick handling drills, stick handling
- Moves, fakes and puck protection
- Forward and backhand passing and receiving drills
- Emphasis on teamwork with give and go passing
- Wrist shot, slapshot and backhand shot. Stationary and shooting on the move
- Emphasis on accuracy, velocity and scoring
Competition and Team Play – skills related to specific positions
- 1 on 1, 2 on 1, 3 on 2 drills
- Breakout and regrouping drills
- Body contact and confidence
- Small games and full ice scrimmages
- Enjoy playing hockey and performing hockey drills for hours each day!
- Use of the Olympic size ice rink at Berkshire School
- Top-notch college hockey coaching
- 8-to-1 camper-to-coach ratio